Monday, January 1, 2007

Welcome to Throughput Press

Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Publisher


"Finallya publisher just for authors seeking to change the world."

Before you decide to self-publish your labor of love, lets talk. I created Throughput to be the kind of publisher I wanted to find when I was searching, a publisher that handles all those details that I would rather not figure out. With your ideas and our foresight, together, we can make a difference, maybe even change the world.

Ready to profit in every sense of the word? Call.


Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Publisher
Throughput Press
PO Box 252
Dover, OH 44622
ski@ThroughputPress.com
Phone: 330.432.3533
Facsimile: 702.447.7356

URL: http://www.throughputpress.com/

P.S. Check out my first book, Purple Curve Effect.

P.P.S. Check out the workshop based on the book.

P.P.P.S. Our first Podcast (mp3)

tag: