Monday, January 15, 2007

Startup Biz



Business Startups are like a great game of Chess

I have started several businesses. Bought an on-going business. Tried (and failed) to buy yet another. Had a partner. Learned to never do that again. Worked with Angel investors. Received some funding. Missed out on a lot of other funding.

Yet, there are few experiences as exciting and fulfilling as starting a business "from scratch."

I tell some details on a number of these adventures in my book, Purple Curve Effect. But as I sit here this afternoon, I wonder if it has been made clear, the value of attending this week's workshop at Kent State Stark Campus in Canton, Ohio.

Sure, the manager in most any size firm that wants to be a leader will benefit tremendously from the presentation. Both my "hands on" workshop, but also Ron McDaniel's keynote on creating buzz.

However, the biggest bang for the $99 price of admission, is for the small business owner or "wanna be" business owner. For the guy or gal that has a lot more enthusiasm than cash. For the dreamer with an idea on how to make the world a better place.

There is still time to join us, March 30th, 7:45am to 12noon:

www.PurpleCurve.com


Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah
www.ThroughputPress.com

P.S. Price includes a copy of my book. A $19.95 value.

tag: