Saturday, January 20, 2007

LinkedIn dot com



A: Seventy

Q: How many connections do you have on linkedIn?

Today's podcast touches on LinkedIn, the "people to people" connectivity tool. A subject which Guy opined on earlier this month.

I recently added a tool to my SKI Consulting dot biz site to recap great podcasts that I have captured over the last year or so... see the "Podcasts of Value" link. Today's podcast was very good as well, so it is available both via iTunes and the SKI biz site. Along with a couple from Guy's book, The Art of The Start.

FYI: Guy has a 164 connections at this moment. Once you reach 500 connections, which I am surprised to learn, a lot of people have accomplished, LinkedIn simply reports the person at 500+ connections.

I have used it to research prospects and to even get a better understanding of the background of some clients. Part of that Mackay 66 approach... your mileage may vary.

Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah
www.ThroughputPress.com



tag: