Thursday, January 4, 2007

Extraordinary



We could not have said it better...

"First let me thank you for your extraordinary book, The Purple Curve. I bought it through Goldratt Marketing Group with other four books (Wrap Speed Manufacturing, Management Dilemmas, Synchronous Management, and Deming & Goldratt). Well, I must be honest with myself. It is a remarkable book. In only two days of reading, my perspectives have change dramatically. All of the four other books are also excellent, but yours has made the most impact on me." —MB

This book becomes a Workshop, Friday, January 19, 2007 in Canton, Ohio.

Just one of the services that sets Throughput Press on a unique pedestal.

Already published your book, but not getting the traction in the marketplace that you believe your efforts deserve? Call us. Let us put together a plan to meet your expectations. From podcasts to video blogs to full-blown national workshops and most everything in between!

Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Publisher
www.ThroughputPress.com
www.PurpleCurve.com

tags: